Lets see interesting facts about Elon Musk he is one of the brilliant minds who helped reshape the global economy after the tech boom in the late 1990s. The South African native became a multiple-time millionaire by selling his shares in Zip2 in 1999 and PayPal in 2002, and brought electric cars to the world after taking over as CEO of Tesla Motors in 2008 lets see interesting facts about Elon Musk.
10 interesting facts about Elon Musk
1. The first special thing about Elon Musk is that at the age of 12, he made a video game to a magazine and also sold it. The space fighting game ‘Blaster’ was sold to PC and Office Technology magazine for $500. Musk also worked in a gaming start-up called ‘Rocket Science’.
2. Elon Musk’s second highlight was that Musk first founded Zip2, a company that provided maps and business directories to newspapers, and was later sold to Compaq for $307 million.
3. Elon Musk’s third special feature is that Paypal, formerly X.com, worked to brighten Musk’s fortunes. Founded in 1999, Paypal was then acquired by eBay for $1.5 billion, of which $165 million was given to Musk in shares.
4. Elon Musk’s fourth highlight is that in 2002, Musk founded Space Exploration Technologies, which is known as SpaceX. But current rocket launching technologies were too expensive. He accomplished this with the launch of Falcon 1, Falcon 9 in 2010 and Falcon Heavy in 2018.
5. Elon Musk’s fifth feature is that due to lack of funds, Musk had to invest his own money in the development of SpaceX rockets. Currently, the company has a $1.6 billion contract with NASA for resupply missions and transporting people to and from the International Space Station.
6 Elon Musk’s sixth special thing is that. Musk then became a major funder in Tesla Motors, which is now called Tesla. There was largely no interest in electric vehicles then.
7. Elon Musk’s seventh highlight is that Tesla introduced the Roadster, a futuristic looking car and a battery with a range of 394 km on a single charge.
8. Elon Musk’s Eighth Highlight: In 2010, Musk received the FAI Gold Space Medal from the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale for designing the first privately developed rocket to reach orbit.
9. Elon Musk’s ninth highlight is that in 2018, Musk introduced the Hyperloop, a transportation system capable of taking people from Los Angeles to San Francisco in 90 minutes.
10. Elon Musk’s special thing is that Musk also has a James Bond custom-car named Wet Nelly. The Wet Nelly is a custom-built Lotus Spirit submarine car in the movie.
Elon Musk is one of the brilliant minds who helped reshape the global economy after the tech boom in the late 1990s.