Jimmy Oze, a software engineer from Kerala, took to Twitter. Told That the charger that came with his OnePlus Nord 2 5G suddenly exploded. The blast reportedly caused a “huge sound” and also “blown up” the socket. According to the user, OnePlus Nord 2 5G The phone was still working.
They asked me to visit customer care. And I submitted the charger there, and they told me that it could be because of power surge. That’s it. They’ll replace the charger.
May be I should get a voltage stabilizer to charge my phone????
— Jimmy Jose (@TheGlitchhhh) September 26, 2021
The affected user tagged the OnePlus support team, who asked him to visit the customer care center. The user informed that one of the officials of the center told him that the incident happened due to voltage fluctuation.
After checking the charger, the service center also promised to replace it, although the user tweeted on Tuesday saying that he did not get it. However, a few hours later, the company contacted the user. Till the time of writing the news, the user had got the replacement of the charger and the user has given this information through a tweet.
Got the charger finally. ????️????️????️
— Jimmy Jose (@TheGlitchhhh) September 28, 2021
OnePlus told Gadgets 360 via email that “we take any such claim very seriously. The user has handed over the damaged OnePlus charger to our service center and has offered to replace it.” The company further explained that “OnePlus chargers have built-in capacitors that control and store the energy. In this case, after a thorough analysis, the capacitors have remained intact and concluded that the explosion was caused by external factors such as voltage fluctuations.” Because of the ups and downs.”
OnePlus Nord 2 5G charger exploded?
Jimmy Oze, a software engineer from Kerala, charger explode
is the phone still working after the charger explode?
According to the user, OnePlus Nord 2 5G The phone was still working.
what oneplus say?
the company promised to replace it
what the phone charger explode?
officials of the center told him that the incident happened due to voltage fluctuation.