WhatsApp payment stickers are used to send money to users.
To be able to send these payment labels the custodian must register for Payments
WhatsApp recently launched a variety of payment stickers to make money transactions a more enjoyable experience. WhatsApp has worked with five Indian women artists to launch an updated set of payments stickers to its customers in India. These stickers are based on various expressions of culture related to the exchange of money. While stickers have been offered on WhatsApp for quite some time but the launch of the Payment Stickers is brand new.
The artists who created the payment sticker packs are illustrator Anjali Mehta Sketch artist Anuja Pothireddy as well as an illustrator and muralist Neethi Osheen Silva, the illustrator Osheen Silva, as well as Graphic designer Mira Felicia Malhotra.
How do I utilize WhatsApp to make stickers for Pay Mode?
To send payments to a WhatsApp contact the user has to be registered for payments and be linked to their UPI accounts to their bank accounts. This can be accomplished by clicking the icon with three dots located on the upper right-hand corner on the screen that is home before entering the section for payments. Once you have it set up, WhatsApp Payment stickers can be used when sending money to users, instead of text messages. Follow these steps to add payment stickers when sending money to a person on WhatsApp.
- Start WhatsApp Go to the chat room of the person you wish to transfer money
- Select the Rupeeicon in the text bar.
- A new page will pop with a question asking you for what amount you’d like to transfer. Input the sum.
- Below the box for the amount, an option to add a note is displayed. Select that Smiley button and then click on the the stickerbutton.
- Users can download stickers by clicking the (+) icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Once the sticker pack has been downloaded it will be displayed in the section for stickers.
- Select the sticker that you want to pay with the money, then click the next button.
- Select the Send Payment button Enter the UPI code and the funds will be delivered directly to the customer.
- The notification will reach the user with the sticker that is attached to it.